- learning about own feelings
- learn about body language
- fun and teamwork
- better understanding and learning about own and others´ feelings and body language
- more able to change feelings/ emotions
- fast reaction / response to emotion
- learning to be an active part of a group
- dissembling situations
Short description/background/Introduction/Tips for the trainer
- clear roles
- clear setting situations start improvising
- open space for own ideas
- reaction changing feelings emotions
2 ropes or 2 long sticks
30 – 45 minutes
The facilitator creates a cross on the floor (made with 2 ropes or 2 sticks)
In each space of the cross is inserted the paper with an emotion written on it: happy, sad, angry, tired (nervous)
Participants are divided into groups of two or three.
The facilitator asks each group to imagine a scene and rehearse it; the characters have to switch from one emotional state to another and enact it by moving around the different squares on the floor.
After rehearsing, each group performs its scene in front of the others.
Participants stand in a circle and are asked how they felt
Mobbingprävention in Lebensraum Schule – Gefühlsquadrat (p. 95)
Brigitte Schöder a.o.
Improv theater Wiki – https://improwiki.com/de/wikis
Over 900 improv games, warm-ups and exercises for improvisational theatrelabour from shula improvewiki.com improve visitations theatre